View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,810 hugs
given
Default Jul 04, 2024 at 09:49 PM

I think I'm depressed. I'm sleeping a ton suddenly and I'm on less gabapentin than I was before. It's like if I can just sleep it off I won't have to go through the next few weeks.

My BIL has me quite stressed. Every year when they go on vacation I house and pet-sit. This year I confirmed the dates with my sister months ago and was planning to do it until my BIL offered it to his brother. I was a little hurt and very concerned I haven't done a good job or something but was reassured that wasn't true, it was just miscommunication. Fine. I wasn't really looking forward to it anyway. It's kind of a hard week as it's boring and I miss my AbbyCat and I have to deal with the cat that kills things bigger than she is and a flock of chickens when birds aren't my favorite thing.

Anyway, they leave this weekend. And tonight I got a text that there'd been miscommunication and my BIL's brother was only planning to do a few days. I am proud of myself; I said yes but I said I couldn't go until I had my therapy appointment Tuesday. I need in person therapy right now both because my therapist will be gone for a long time in 6 weeks and because of the depressive symptoms. So I'll be there Wednesday until Monday. Which is fine, it's not like i had big plans or anything but it's just confusing. And I'll have to do things which is actually probably good for my depression.

But as it is I've got a stomachache from the stress. I don't like changes in plans. (pouting)

On the plus side I realized that some bras I needed to return were just within the return for credit range and I won't wind up with a huge store credit and the pricing on my credit card. I almost missed that.

Hugs from:
bizi, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte