View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Jul 05, 2024 at 09:47 AM

Another somewhat successful day. I was hoping to fix a bug it seems it's more complicated than first thought. This week I closed 23 issues. Hopefully, I'll close at least two more tomorrow. So, in all, it's not bad.

Meeting with friend got cancelled. He has to be there for the fixing of his boiler. We'll reschedule. I was hoping it would've been today. It'd have been nice to end my week meeting a friend just before holiday starts. Now, I'll probably have to squeeze in the meeting with him during holiday. Which, is not great, but also not impossible. Yet to be determined. Let's hope it'll be two weeks from now. Though, I wouldn't mind earlier either.

No CS papers from arXiv today. Which means I'm free. I left the library earlier today. Spent two hours in the morning working. Now I'm waiting for tomorrow's shining moment: Chana Masala after I'll have the awesome decaf Americano with oat milk and a croissant in the morning, followed by the super awesome tofu wrap and a decaf oat latte. Here's to a great Friday evening and Saturday. Next week I might save some money too. All in all, not bad lately.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote