View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,516 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2024 at 12:56 PM

Last night I guess I missed some pretty good fireworks from our hotel room. And my mom called me like 8 times lol. I had the door locked.

This morning I felt pretty good. And I was hungry so my mom and I went out to breakfast while my brother slept in. I got some swedish pancakes and I ate half of them. Then we stopped at a couple stores and my mom thought I understood Polish when the cashier was asking if I wanted something in a bag or not but I was just understanding his body language and how he was holding them out to me.

We stopped back at the hotel and got my brother and went on the road and I got Wendys triple berry frosty. And then I puked it up in my bucket. It looked like I had eaten Grimace. Just a ton of bright purple. I took a Zofran and I feel better.

So at least my anxiety and agoraphobia is ok today even though I have a messed up stomach. I'm not that stressed about the endoscopy although I did have a dream last night where I had cancer.

I think being off the 20mg Geodon and starting vitamin D has given me more energy.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte