Magnate

Member Since Sep 2022
1,035 hugs
given
Default Jul 05, 2024 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
I dont use AI chat bots.

for me it's not private or protected, privacy and confidentiality wise.

AI bots are software that keeps a record / history / transcript of everything you type or speak into them. and the software uses that information, your words, your questions and so on to add to their memory banks, history and so on. to formulate answers for anyone else that uses that AI bot.

someone somewhere is bound to see that record / history and transcript at some point along the way. whether its a computer tech checking and repairing software, or someone clearing hard drives for recycling and whatever else that a human may need to get into the bot companies or website company's bot software for.

I prefer the confidentiality and privacy of speaking with real live people and my real live treatment providers, not some AI bot thats taking my questions turning my questions into statements and adding what AI gathered in their memory banks from when another user of AI told them.

Thanks for the link but I think I will stick with my real live treatment providers and talking with my friends and family and so on. lol

Attagirl! We all operate differently. More power to you in your preferences. Your concerns instill no such worries in me however. And geez, I'm certainly not suggesting it replace friends, family, human discourse etc. Iol! It's just fun to see how startlingly advanced this model is. Dat's all.
mar dhea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
amandalouise