View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2024 at 07:17 PM

Umm can’t say I’ve ever had a worse job. I’ve done a lot of menial jobs while I was going to school and during my year off, but they weren’t the worse jobs though I’d not want to have those jobs for years. I was a dishwasher at a Mexican restaurant on campus and had a fun time though the work itself was hot and dirty. I worked in a factory trimming aluminum and dealing with huge machinery that produced all sorts of plastic parts. I was asked to stay on and it was fantastic money, … but no thanks. I went back the the u after that job. I’d say one of my favorite jobs was being a TA at a jr college. Lots of autonomy and freedom and I could dress as I pleased. I don’t know I’ve always made the best out of any job I had and got along fine with co-workers and bosses. Only one bad experience and it wasn’t that bad cause the immediate supervisor treated everyone badly. The overall supervisor knew that and eventually fired her. So no complaints from me.

Interesting question. Same again.