View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,516 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2024 at 11:39 AM

My energy levels are really good. I went to Dollar General. And I went to my sisters house to feed their cats. My hunger is crap though and all I've had is watermelon which I threw up. I think its legit the lack of Geodon causing the decrease in appetite. I got a bunch of fruit and heart of palm pasta delivered from Walmart. I went to Walgreens to get some Tums nausea gummies, Tums melatonin, Priolsec, and Align with my monthly OTC insurance card. Pain wise I feel ok and anxiety and mood wise I'm fine. Idk. Mainly I'm just not hungry and still throwing up a lot. I'm not really doing a raw vegan diet. But I'm really into eating a lot of fruit lately and my protein intake has been lame. My therapist would be pissed. But whatever.

I mean, I'm guessing the Gedon is the reason I'm not hungry. I don't think it has anything to do with my GI issues.

My mom like pinched herself with a knife and now I'm freaking out what to do in an emergency if I don't drive. Idk if I'm trying to avoid my own anxiety about myself

Kinda reminds me about this old Yahoo question someone asked "did these celeberities make a sex?" And someone answered "you should be more concerned if your mom made a sex with your dad." Idk. Maybe I should just focus on other things.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 06, 2024 at 02:54 PM..

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte