View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Jul 06, 2024 at 12:50 PM

Aaanndd the week is officially closed! Nailed it. *******ing nailed it! 25 issues resolved in a week, with one mostly done (will just have to review, test and merge once I get back to work). Resolved the elusive bug. Well, mostly. I still need to implement some functionality for it to take effect. But it works! Tested and confirmed. Of course, as usual, started my morning with a decaf Americano with oat milk and a croissant 🥐, followed by lunch where I had the magic smoked tofu wrap with a decaf oat latte, aaanndd ended it with Chana Masala, medium spicy with some green chilli and steam basmati rice 🍚. To top it all, the spirits store next door restocked with chocolate, and, not only chocolate but milk hazelnut chocolate. And not just milk hazelnut chocolate, but Belgian milk hazelnut chocolate of the most top quality. Of course, I immediately bought one to have for tomorrow. And this is it! Next week I'm in holiday. 1 week of traveling, sight seeing, walking, eating, drinking and hopefully meeting friends. **** yeah!
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote