bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
45.1k hugs
given
Unhappy Jul 06, 2024 at 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
My energy levels are really good. I went to Dollar General. And I went to my sisters house to feed their cats. My hunger is crap though and all I've had is watermelon which I threw up. I think its legit the lack of Geodon causing the decrease in appetite. I got a bunch of fruit and heart of palm pasta delivered from Walmart. I went to Walgreens to get some Tums nausea gummies, Tums melatonin, Priolsec, and Align with my monthly OTC insurance card. Pain wise I feel ok and anxiety and mood wise I'm fine. Idk. Mainly I'm just not hungry and still throwing up a lot. I'm not really doing a raw vegan diet. But I'm really into eating a lot of fruit lately and my protein intake has been lame. My therapist would be pissed. But whatever.

I mean, I'm guessing the Gedon is the reason I'm not hungry. I don't think it has anything to do with my GI issues.

Geodon is weight neural which means you should not gain weight while on it.Geodon is a good AP. you keep throwing up all of he time so I don't think you are getting the benefit of any of your meds. With geodon you need to eat 350 calories for it to work. did you try the peanut butter? When is your endoscopy? Can you go to the ER? Sorry you keep getting sick.
I hate to throw up it is so hard on your body.

klonipin , 1mg at night,
fish oil coq10
multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine
Remeron at night,
zyprexa,
requip2-4mg

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots