View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
11.6k hugs
given
Default Jul 06, 2024 at 04:37 PM

You're absolutely right @raspberrytorte !! Both my husband and my boyfriend didn't think I'm that big at all, it's me the one that sees all of it. I do have such a screwed-up thyroid. I had surgery to remove it, and it just caused me to balloon up 50 pounds. So you and me are in the same boat girlfriend, battling with these same 50 pounds! The problem is I was ALREADY 200 pounds to now gain ANOTHER 50 pounds??!!! I really HATE this so much. Everything in my life has become harder because of all of this.

But I realize that I must work harder at this weight loss and stop complaining and beating myself up so much. What hurts is my gym partner basically abandoned me because she can't afford the gym anymore, although she finds money and time to waste time and buy tons of things off of TikTok, ugh. I just have zero motivation, but I MUST find a way, I MUST. Beating myself up helps no one, especially me.

Hugs from:
bizi, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
bizi, MuddyBoots