View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
369 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tropical storm warning here. Houston is north of where Beryl is supposed to make landfall, but they are still predicting a good amount of rain. Hopefully, not too much wind to knock out power. Haven't had any flooding in our house over the years, but I do live in a coastal town, so there's always a chance.

I hope the panic buying hasn't started up again. I ordered groceries to be delivered tomorrow morning, and I ordered them Thursday, and I hope they all get delivered.

Moodwise, I'm still doing fine, level I guess you'd say except I did a bit of sleepwalking last night. I have done it occasionally, often going years & years between incidents, starting when I was a kid, before I was on medication. Always a bit unsettling, not that I've ever done anything romotely dangerous while sleepwalking. Odd stuff, to be sure but not things that have had people worried about me.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte