raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
6,278 hugs
given
Default Jul 06, 2024 at 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
You're absolutely right @raspberrytorte !! Both my husband and my boyfriend didn't think I'm that big at all, it's me the one that sees all of it. I do have such a screwed-up thyroid. I had surgery to remove it, and it just caused me to balloon up 50 pounds. So you and me are in the same boat girlfriend, battling with these same 50 pounds! The problem is I was ALREADY 200 pounds to now gain ANOTHER 50 pounds??!!! I really HATE this so much. Everything in my life has become harder because of all of this.

But I realize that I must work harder at this weight loss and stop complaining and beating myself up so much. What hurts is my gym partner basically abandoned me because she can't afford the gym anymore, although she finds money and time to waste time and buy tons of things off of TikTok, ugh. I just have zero motivation, but I MUST find a way, I MUST. Beating myself up helps no one, especially me.
@LadyShadow

Yeah, I was already plump, and then after my hernia repair surgery last July somehow managed to gain another 45lbs I can't seem to lose!!!!! It's so frustrating. I don't know what to do. I walk. I eat healthy. I went to my doctor and she put me on fukking PHENTERMINE but it didn't work. My psychiatrist thought maybe it was my gabbies turning me into a fatty, but lowering my dose on that didn't work out. The only thing that can be done is to take me off seroquel I think, but it's working so well. I just don't know what to do!

😭

I have such a delicate psyche I'd rather not mess with my AP if it's working. I don't want to destabilize myself because of pushing fifty pounds!

I'm sorry to hear about your gym partner. Are you uncomfortable going alone? Back in my gym going days (yes. I used to go to the gym! Lol) I went by myself while Husband was at work and Daughter in school. It was nice. Just bring your ear buds/headphones and put on some tunes and walk on a treadmill for a while. The gym really isn't that b expensive... I mean, I think we weren't paying more than thirty dollars a month for the two of us? Your friend really can't afford that? That's rough.

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots