View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,674 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 07, 2024 at 07:12 AM

I've had since Wed off from work due to the Fourth of July USA Holiday on Thurs. I only ventured out once from my home this whole time, aside from running necessary errands. on Friday I had had enough of everything, I threw in the towel for the day, and decided to go drinking at a local bar within walking distance to my home. And what happens at the bar? I sat by myself at the bar, and the one person sitting near me struck up a conversation with me. We talked for a couple of hours. After that much time of chatting, he decides to tell me that he is protected by the mafia and that he is in an open marriage and would love to come home with me.

OMG. I am beginning to feel that I am far better off just hiding in my home. At least for now. I am attracting all the wrong kinds of people every time I venture out. Yeah, I know it was a bar, and therefore, it's far more likely I'll meet someone sketchy. But it is becoming really strange that nearly every time I try, it's always the nutty ones who come and talk to me and try to befriend me.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote