View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2024 at 03:27 AM

Hi SPG, seersucker doesn't work for me. I have an old yellow shirt in this material, and it feels too bumpy on hotter days. It doesn't breathe well.

Stepping back into productive mode Monday after a casual extended holiday break. Have a letter to write the court pleading that it drop or reduce an over the limit ticket. Photo-ticketed. I think with the help of Chester (Chat-GPT) I ought to have a decent draft by Thurs. morning. I keep humming the
song from West Side Story. Just list all the reasons the mercy of the court should be exercised. It wont strain it.

I have to call the modern blinds folks and (ideally) hired them to come remove and then put back our blinds so we can put in new windows. Second best would they carefully explain how I can do it.

Ticketmaster reported a data breach to me. Not sure when I used them, they might have been the app used by a theater or event. Anyway, they'll pay for a year of credit monitoring. In theory that should take under 15 minutes to do.

Early in the day, I have a review of a manuscript to send back to my editor. Got it ready today~now to print it out for a last look over and off it goes.