View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2024 at 04:31 PM

What is with some people and commenting on others' shoes? They go on your feet for protection. My family nor I ever had a lot of money, but have been into running and hiking for forever so a lot of times I would wear them out til there were no soles, the heels were shredded, and holes where my big toe would stick out. When I was IP they would have the doc write me an order to go outside and sprint around (as opposed to running in the halls screaming and punching walls), and one of the staff made a comment on my shoes every time I put them on and did something nice that she really wasn't supposed to do (and shouldn't have) and got me a pair. People comment when I get a new pair and it makes me feel really uncomfortable because shoes are really expensive now and I feel like I'm showing off to people like the dude at the CMHC who showed up shirtless and shoeless the other day after being robbed and not being able to get anything after that.

Anyway, made it back and my CM thinks I'm doing well. Probably telephone appointment with T on Wednesday.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte, Rosi700