Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
45.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Jul 08, 2024 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosi700 View Post
I feel that I am out of depression, but my physical health is far from good. I have some serious diseases, problems with my knees and not so well-trained muscles + lung problems.

I think I have to build my health this summer and I want to start tomorrow. Some easy exercises for my muscles and then a long walk.

Hope to make an account of that tomorrow!

Sends hopes and hugs to all!

I am glad that you are over this last depression. I need to start an exercise program. I have gained 50 this past year. am very unhappy.

I am some what embarrassed That I went to the scketchers out let store and found out that I could not get my shoes on, I was looking for a tie she laces. I am back to a slip on kind but a smaller size as mine were slipping off in the back.
I went from a 9.5 to a 8.5 and they are snug fit. There is a 45 day return policy. I should know rather quickly if these are going to work out.

I get on my hands and knees to do my job, and also my right foot which was the problem they kept slipping off. They are slip ons. I like the idea well will see if they stay on while I am working. Time will tell.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
fish oil coq10
multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine
Remeron at night,
zyprexa,
requip2-4mg

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, Rosi700, unaluna