View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,423 hugs
given
Default Jul 08, 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tomorrow is my endoscopy. I've been doing things around the house the past few days to get ready to have people over. I've lived here going on 3 years and have never had people over because my roommate is a little bit of a hoarder (her bedroom is probably considered a fire hazard) and she does not clean clean up after herself so it's impossible to keep the place as clean as I like. But, I was able to get a good amount done to make the place as nice as possible for the friends helping me out.

Bipolar wise, my mood has been pretty good. I've been having to keep my risperidone at 3 mg (instead of 2 mg) to keep the paranoia away, but that is what it is at this point. My main emotions around the endoscopy are emotions I'd probably have to deal with even if I didn't have bipolar disorder so that's good! I have to mess with my meds a little since I can't eat or drink anything before hand, and it's not until the early afternoon, but I don't expect that to cause to many issues.

I'll let you all know if I say anything ridiculous while sedated

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, Rosi700