Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 09, 2024 at 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I understand why you’re annoyed, it sounds like you were misled about the hours. Did the original advert specify full time hours? Do you have anything in writing with full time hours written?

If it was a verbal promise unfortunately I don’t think there’s anything you can do about it.

If they did mislead you it may be that they really needed workers to start right away and said anything they thought would get them. Just my guess.
I was misled. I didn’t get anything in writing unfortunately. My friend who works in H.R told me to get everything in writing next time.

I was probably lied to in order to keep me around. I know that they can give me more hours as I did get a double shift last week & f/t hours this week after I asked for more hours.

Next week I’ll still only get 16 hours! What a joke! This company is messed up as one guy I talked to yesterday didn’t get oaid for 4 weeks via direct deposit!

Other coworkers said Christmas pay was delayed for a week. Ridiculous!

And they must need people badly as 3 employees who were my releif arrived anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour late! Wth?

One guy was usually late but he got fired recently to my releif.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated