View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Jul 09, 2024 at 01:40 PM

Today was ok. I ate a sweet potato burrito and drank a decaf oat Americano coffee for lunch. The burrito was ok, the coffee was meh. Then headed for a museum and on my way there got some orange juice (I really needed the bathroom) from a cute place. The design, placement, lightning, decor and presentation of the pieces in the museum were intriguing. I liked it. Thought the exhibition ran on 2 floors and got interrupted by a man telling me it's not allowed to be there and not allowed to take pictures. He even asked me why I took pictures. Downstairs they told me to delete them which I said I already did (or did I? mwahaha). I then went to a park and experienced petrichor. The park had a waterfall which I enjoyed. Went to relax in a cafe after seeing the park and then had dinner and did some shopping. Just finished seeing the livestream from GGSC on Inside Out 2. And now relaxing for the rest of the night. I'll hopefully catch some good Z's and recuperate from the deprivation I experienced on Monday to Tuesday night. Tomorrow night it'll be a repeat with sleep schedule getting back to normal starting Thursday night.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote