View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 09, 2024 at 03:22 PM

Had my appointment with my psychiatrist today. All my meds are staying the same only thing he changed was he added a vitamin D supplement prescription because apparently my vitamin D levels are super low according to my bloodwork. But the rest of my bloodwork all looks good. He said my cholesterol is better than it was a year ago. He said my good cholesterol is a little low though so to try to start eating fish and stuff like that sometimes. He asked if I was still self medicating with THC and I said no I stopped because it was messing with me too much and he said good and that’s a smart choice. But yeah the vitamin D thing I am supposed to take once a week. So I’m gonna go to the pharmacy tomorrow and pick that stuff up along with my regular meds.

I think he’s the first doctor and first psychiatrist that’s ever really checked my vitamin D levels. I always known it was very likely low but never bothered getting checked for it.

Thanks for this!
cogladaid