View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 10, 2024 at 11:34 AM

I started a care taker job last month. Recently I got a new client who lives in a house with a few other people who are slobs.

One of the guys has a few cats. The litter box is by the door. I don’t think they clean it often as the house smells extremely bad.

I even saw piles of car poo in three places. Two were in piles & one piece was smeared on the floor. I even pointed that out & they didn’t bother cleaning it.

It’s disgusting! So because of that, all if the caretakers stay in their cars.

Now the manager said that no one can stay in their cars anymore unless they get permission from him otherwise.

This is unacceptable. I texted two managers to complain about this.

Also, the sink in the bathroom & the kitchen isn’t working either.

I don’t know if it’s their responsibility to fix it or not. They do take money from the clients. I work with high functioning autistic adults who live in group homes.

The a/c at another house hasn’t been fixed in 4 years too. Everyone there including the clients are suffering when it’s hot outside.

What can I do if my manager refuses to let us stay in our cars? This is extremely unreasonable! I’m pissed!

My friend said it’s a health hazard & that they can’t make me stay in an environment like that.

What can I do if they refuse to listen to me? This company seems like it’s very cheap & not good as one guys first check took 4 weeks to get via direct deposit.

They were late with everyones pay too for a week around Christmas of last year.

Ridiculous!
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote