Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 10, 2024 at 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey 4 View Post
I wonder if your medications are just having the opposite effect. It’s possible? Have you tried without the melatonin?
That's a good suggestion @Jersey 4 I actually never thought of it that way - I didn't realize that one can affect the other that way. Thanks so much! I will try it without the melatonin tonight and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
I wonder this, too, also with the hydroxyzine. I know Benadryl can have the opposite effect on some people, and I think it's the same drug class. Could try a few nights without melatonin, and if that doesn't help, a few nights without hydroxyzine.
Thanks so much! I will try without the hydroxyzine one alternate night to see if that helps as well @LonesomeTonight - Sometimes with these meds I don't even realize how extra stuff on top can affect them, or if they are even working to begin with.

Really late start today - just a me day. The boyfriend is going to pick up his daughter at the hospital, so I am taking this time to focus on myself. Concerned about how my sleeping has been so I am going to try what you guys suggested and see.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel