NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
297 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2024 at 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Do you not have caller-id? The only person i talk on the phone to is my 90 yr old aunt!
She is persistent. If I don't pick up she will call all night. And probably be mad and since she does work for me at work I need her to be happy with me.

So long story short, I told her she was making a mistake arguing with management. She needed to keep her head down and learn to live in the job until retirement. This is the advice her current manager gave her (who is a long time personal friend)

And what did she do? She sent an email asking for a part of her review to be removed. (after she said it was ok) This quickly lead to a slap down. I told her to leave it be. She has a new boss (the aforementioned personal friend) and this is the best time ever because the management will want to hear from her new manager about her in a year. And if this new manager says she is not a problem... it could be the thing that gets her out of the dog house.

Another thing I told her... in my current job I do not have the time to be fighting with HR over things and that is reflected by the fact that they really haven't heard from me in 20 years. But she is at them daily. I am wondering how long it will be before they start piling work on her.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna