View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
231 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2024 at 09:25 AM

I am doing well and I hope not too well. I put on makeup again today, and I went for a 3 mile walk since today was a rest day from my couchto10K program. I am feeling happy about these accomplishments. I really want to get my stomach in shape, and I know walking and jogging helped me in the past.

Just over 1 million people the Houston area electric company provides for are still out of power post Beryl, and the power company serves around 6 million customers. This estimate does not include the total number of indivuals living/working at each location the electric company serves. People with well water instead of city water like most of the town my family lives in are out of water too. This includes my parents, my 91 year old grandmother, and my aunt & uncle & their 3 indoor pets. Please pray that they get power soon. When the power comes on they will get water again too. My parents at least have a generator they can run periodically to get water to bathe in, wash their clothes, run the lights & AC, keep the food in their refrigerator good. My grandmother & aunt & uncle lost all their food in their refrigerators and freezer. I am really worried about my 91 year old grandmother. She refuses to ride the car with AC with my mom or my aunt & uncle. She even refuses to have my mom even pick her up for a 5 min. drive to spend time at my parent's house while the generator runs & they have AC again.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Jul 11, 2024 at 10:04 AM..

Hugs from:
bizi, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, Rosi700, unaluna