View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2024 at 11:00 AM

@crazy_Hitch, good to see you back! Glad there's no signs you had a stroke, but it must've not been a good feeling to go so long having to rely on others for rides especially for an invalid dx (have kinda been there for a bit--atleast with the inability to drive-- and it sucked).

@raspberrytorte I agree with blueberry that it sounds like the hypomania has escalated recently. "I fear if I don't see them live I will perish"? Even if you don't literally mean not seeing the band is going to cause your death, it's still concerning that out of the blue you're willing to illegally give your meds to your husband to convince him to go with you. I don't know what band you're talking about (I'm willing to bet it's Sleep Token based on your answers in the "what are you listening to" thread lol), but chances are this isn't the last time they're going to play, and there will be other times when you're more stable to see them--maybe even without having to fly across the ocean. I think you said you found out about the concert yesterday? I would give it quite a bit more time before committing to it--preferably when you're stable.

---

I'm a bit upset because I had an interview today for a stupidly easy job (slicing meat lol) but you have to pass a drug test to get hired. Everything is out of my system except the weed I smoked a bit of a month or so ago, which is probably least harmful of everything, but stays in your system long af. Bought a freaking shirt for this interview and everything.

Hugs from:
bizi, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch, Rosi700