View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Jul 12, 2024 at 08:55 AM

Hej! Life's good. Today I had a rough start. Very negative thinking and very judgemental. But it improved once I ate and had a decaf long black with cold oat milk and a pain au chocolat. I then went to the National Gallery where, to my pleasant surprise, they had an exhibition on Women Impressionists (my favorite art movement when it comes to painting). I still had to pay as a person with a disability, though at a reduced price. Worth it. Took some pictures and now I'm relaxing after having read T.W. and drank my decaf oat latte at my favorite restaurant: the vegan restaurant. For lunch I went to a new place, vegan, that specializes in vegan burgers (using beyond meat) - the burger was, actually, really good. Reminded me of the ones I ate at Veggie grill in Seattle, WA, USA.

In a few minutes I'll set to buy dinner. I'll target a salad at a place in the north of city center. I'll wait an hour before eating it so it won't be too early of a meal. And then, drum roll, movie time! Despicable Me 4. Yay. Let's gooo. Also, keeping fingers crossed Alcaraz wins against Medvedev at Wimbledon.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote