Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 12, 2024 at 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Call the city. It’s health hazard for people who live there and they are vulnerable special needs people. City needs to interfere asap like today. Other adults in the house are likely vulnerable as well.

Call adult protective services right now. See bunch of links below

Abuse, Neglect, and Crimes Against People with Disabilities | Disability Rights California
Thanks. I’m worried that they’ll know it’s me as I’m the only person who told them this. My coworker said it’s because no one else wanted them to come around to check on things.

They might also think the company just doesn’t care which is what I’m starting to think too.

Unfortunately no exceptions for staying in the car will be made as I just found out that someone came to that house with a knife the other day threatening people. So because if that, we have to stay inside.

Supposedly they will buy cat litter for those people & fix the sinks but I doubt it as they didn’t fix the a/c at the other house for 4 years!

They will probably relocate the guy with the cats. I’ll contact that place as it’s disgusting, unsanitary & probably illegal to make people work in those conditions.

I feel bad for the people who live there. It’s even worse when it’s hot out! I have a feeling that people will stay in their cars anyways.

One guy at the other house did. The manager stopped by but she didn’t see him there. If she did, he would’ve been written up.

Hopefully they won’t know it’s me.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote