View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
269 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2024 at 11:17 AM

What do you think: I am definitely hypomanic or manic not sure just which. Maybe hypo right now. Are any sort of hallucinations (auditory,tactile, visual) considered psychosis? I mean would a pdoc consider them psychosis? I am having auditory hallucinations. I am considering if I should tell my pdoc? I wouldn''t want him to say they are psychosis and put me in the psych hospital if he knew which is why I hesitate telling him. At other times, I think I should go to the psych hospital since I definitely am hypomanic and/or manic right now, not sure which. At other times, I think it's not so bad. I have energy to accomplish things, no desire to eat (good for my weight loss goals since I'm SO fat and half my wardrobe doesn't fit anymore). But I am having other symptoms of mania that I don't want my pdoc to know. I mean, if he sends me to the hospital, it costs buckets & buckets of money we cannot afford.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FloatThruThis, raspberrytorte