View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,525 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2024 at 03:07 PM

I wouldn't be able to get more medicine here because it's out of state unless I had a true emergency and landed in the ER. So I just have to deal with the anxiety.

My esa dog is Athena. She's 14. She was an at home service dog. We taught her to bark to alert me when there's a noise that I have to pay attention to. If she didn't bark then it was a hallucination. This was great until she started loosing her vision. Now she barks at movement. So I lost trust in her. Before her I'd hide in the closet behind 2 locked doors until my h came home. At least Victoria thought we played hide and seek every day with her dad. It's a fond memory for her. Thank goodness.

My new service dog is a golden retriever named Artemis. She's going to be able to search rooms and alert me if someone is there. Not bark to alert, switch on/off lights, counterbalance for walking, and some other things. It'll take about a year to train her on all her tasks.

I'm also looking at going into a 2 year online art school. I just don't know if I can handle the work load while training.

It's also the day I turn 41. It's not as hard for me as years passed.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, MuddyBoots