View Single Post
Jellyfish18

Member Since May 2017
26 hugs
given
Default Jul 15, 2024 at 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I am sorry you are struggling. The lady you’ve met in the hospital sounds very unwell and perhaps it’s hard for her to commit or partake in large scale events like concerts. If she’s having regular hallucinations, she might not be up to things even if she tries. Hallucinations sound terrifying and I hope she gets better.

The one that spent an hour doing make up and missed the whole concert sounds very immature. Is she normally like that like has awful sense of time? My sister in law is this way. She can’t manage time. It’s irritating

The one with annoying ex boyfriend, you can’t do nothing about this guy. Weird they talk but aren’t together. I don’t think she needs to disclose to you what he says to her. It’s kind of private. I’d not worry that he doesn’t like you
Hey, thanks for your reply, it means a lot.
But does this sound like I have issues with friendships? In the end, out of these few friends I have, I have no one I can rely on or that I can even believe that they like me.
She just has no respect for the time agreed. Is always late.
I know it's a private conversation, however I feel hurt she said those things like she agrees with him ("Yes I know" when he said something nasty regarding her staying at mine, and then "But now it is what it is". She even tried to glaze over it in case I heard her. I am just interested what exactly he said.
She also said she was sorry she didn't go with him to party in the capital instead, because she missed the concert anyway (this despite this being her fault).
I feel deeply rejected and sad, to be honest, like if anyone is with me, it is just because they have nothing better to do at that time. And this was my best friend. Just days ago she was reassuring me her ex-bf doesn't think anything bad about me and every time he insulted me, "he meant something else" (but I'm not crazy to think so).
(They remained friends after breaking up.)
Jellyfish18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote