View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2024 at 06:50 PM

Thanks Muddy. I actually bagged up 4 tote bags full of nearly all ED related books. I have even MORE ED books but 4 empty tote bags is all I have, and I don't have any boxes. Now I just have to get them to the library on Friday.

Yeah, I don't post much here about it because this forum doesn't have much traffic. Oh, I have some crazy ED stories to tell. But they are best just written down pen and paper and not put out there to trigger anyone.

And I don't calorie count or restrict, purge, overexercise, use diuretics or laxatives I'm SO done with that part of the ED. You have to let it go if you want any chance at a decent normal happy life. Well, as happy as one can be when you've still got bipolar, panic disorder, and PTSD.

I still deal with the body dysmorphic stuff and guilt over eaten "bad" foods, but the guilt part is getting better and better. The body dsymorphia not so much.

But I still put the anorexia diagnosis in my signature to remind people EDs are out there and to be mindful of that.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots