Thread: Work Friend
View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
292 hugs
given
Default Jul 16, 2024 at 08:24 AM

So yesterday I was doing personal work for me on vacation and I got a text from her about work (I have a mac so texts come on your mac as well) Ok, I am on vacation but... she told me that my boss set something up in person for next week. I am back on Friday so there was no need to tell me this. So I took a look at what was set up and I got annoyed because I had talked with my boss last week how I couldn't possibly get this turned around for that time frame. And he freaking waited until I was out and set it for that. So I mentioned it to my friend and she goes.... stop working you're on vacation...

This irritated me so bad. To me it is same old same old... "supposed" friend... doesn't want to hear my complaints after I have listened to every bit of hers.

If she didn't want me to respond then what is she texting me on my vacation for? She just doesn't want to hear from me.

Done... first call I have with her after I am back I am mentioning that we have to stop talking. Covid is over. I took off my text notifications and trying to take off the call notifications.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
splitimage, unaluna