View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
264 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2024 at 12:22 PM

I loaded all those books into the car. Man, it was a bit of a workout! Those bags were heavy! I am pretty sure I have more books to get rid of, but those are all the books that will fit in our car and still have room for the 3 of us to ride to the library.

Now that the books are loaded in the car, I think H will definitely think we should go to Half Price books. If he refuses, I know he'll be just fine with donating the books to the library. I really don't care about getting money for the books though some extra cash would be nice as I am running low and I owe my daughter about $100 in allowance because I have skipped 5 months now. She gets $20/per month. I will probably have to go to the ATM because we usually give her extra for getting such good grades in school. Her 10th grade year that kid's LOWEST grade was a 99. She had a lot of 100s as final grades too. She is very smart like H. Maybe like me too but not like me since bipolar hit. I graduated valedictorian of my high school class, summa cum laude with a B.S. in microbiology and a Master's in Cell & Molecular Biology. I wanted to go for a Ph.D. but bipolar and the ED got in the way. And it got in the way of working. Never able to hold down a job for more than a month.

Anyone else feel like mental illness made you dumber?

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots