Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,652 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jul 17, 2024 at 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I've been feeling depressed and anxious all day today. Even exercising hasn't helped like before. I'm feeling like something bad is going to happen. It's a common feeling for me. Maybe it's because it's the time of year in which I feel that way a lot. Or maybe my brain structure has changed. I don't know!
Yesterday I cut my gym workout short because it felt like such a chore, like flossing. Also I wanted to get home and shower before the janitor comes. I hate that she comes after business hours now, making so much noise dragging that bucket on wheels around. My bathroom is right next to the walkways and garage so I get all the noise.

I’m sick of the same club but it’s walking distance and traffic is getting so unbearable around here that I don’t know if it’s worth it just for a change of scenery. And I definitely need that. I’m sick of everything even my exercise class at the senior center. Sick of the same music and same steps. And that place too.

Like you I’m afraid something bad will happen. And I’m sure it’s because I don’t know who I would call. To exacerbate that feeling, I’m getting bombarded with political scam texts like asking me for money, instead of real friends or family.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat, will19