Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,215 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2024 at 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
Yesterday I cut my gym workout short because it felt like such a chore, like flossing. Also I wanted to get home and shower before the janitor comes. I hate that she comes after business hours now, making so much noise dragging that bucket on wheels around. My bathroom is right next to the walkways and garage so I get all the noise.

I’m sick of the same club but it’s walking distance and traffic is getting so unbearable around here that I don’t know if it’s worth it just for a change of scenery. And I definitely need that. I’m sick of everything even my exercise class at the senior center. Sick of the same music and same steps. And that place too.

Like you I’m afraid something bad will happen. And I’m sure it’s because I don’t know who I would call. To exacerbate that feeling, I’m getting bombarded with political scam texts like asking me for money, instead of real friends or family.

———
Sent from my iPhone
When I exercise and go bike riding, I do them alone. I workout in my apartment. I feel like I'm too introverted and overwhelmed to go to a gym or workout class. I feel like I'd have a lot of courage within myself to go to a gym or a class. I think you have a lot of courage to do it for yourself. I prefer to workout by myself; and then I love the music I workout with because I picked it all out myself instead of having it picked for me.

There are times when I feel like I can get tired of working out and going on a bike ride. There have been times when I was about to say "screw it!" and not bother. But I always ended up doing it. Sometimes I feel that way about cleaning, too.

I feel like it would be nice to have someone who would have my back. I like living by myself but I feel like it would be ideal to have a neighbor to have my back and I could have their's. Unfortunately that's an impossible dream. If I could have something like it, it would help with my dreadful feelings. By the way, I have a couple of doctor appointments within a couple of weeks that I'm dreading.
will19 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat