View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2024 at 08:56 PM

I met this lady close to my age online on an app. I knew her for a few months. We texted for awhile before meeting in person.

When I finally met her, she was in the hospital. She twisted her body by slipping on wet ground at a festival.

I felt bad for her, so I brought her food as she said the food there wasn’t that great. It was fruit & snacks mostly.

I also helped her out with her phone bill for the month unfortunately. She didn’t ask for my help. She has no savings, cards or job, so I helped her out.

She only paid me back $50 even adter she got a $900 check from her insurance or something like that. She was going to pay me back $150 but then she changed her mind because she got charged $140 by her credit card company she said.

She said she was broke & needed money for food. I let it go then unfortunately.

I trusted her to much. Anyways, we recently had a misunderstanding about something & she called me insane & was mad at me for blocking my caller I.D as I forgot to turn it back on. She was like, I have to screen all unknown calls.

She said she answered my question about something but she was so unclear about things that I didn’t understand everything she said.

Even a good friend said she seemed unclear when I read her the texts. I normally don’t do that, but it was necessary to understand things. I didn’t reveal personal info btw.

She also said that she thinks my tone is off putting, the way that I talk. No one but my husband ever told me that & he’s emotionally abusive.

She said I’m never chill & that I was starting to piss her off. I’m extremely upset as I did so much for her & she ends up being rude & disrespectful to me over a small misunderstanding. Unbelievable!

I wish that I never helped her at all. Especially financially. I’ll probably never get that money back. She said she’d pay me back, but I doubt it now.

Why would she all of a sudden develop an attitude with me?

She was thinking about hiring me as her caretaker as she’s at home now. I do work as a caretaker now, but I’m not getting f/t hours & I probably never get f/t hours.

She has no friends, no family & her ex husband is crazy & abusive. Her son isn’t doing well as he’s with his dad now. Her poor dog got ran over by a car in May too, etc…

My good friend thinks that she’s a liar & trouble & that I don’t have a tone at all.

Why would she snap at me after everything that I did for her? I wrote her a long text telling her that I can’t work with or be friends with someone who is rude & disrespectful to me. She didn’t apologize to me after I asked her for an apology, so I’m done with her.

On top of that she constantly interrupted me & blamed it on her ADD.

I’d appreciate any insight into this situation, thanks. I don’t understand why I keep getting mistreated by people at times. I don’t deserve this at all.

I was the only person who visited her at the hospitall. I took her out & pushed her around in her wheel chair & I lifted that heavy thing alone in & out if the car too! She was to weak to help me much.

My other friend I met on the app thinks that I am chill btw. It seemed like this lady can’t deal with people who aren’t always upbeat or something like that.

I was usually light hearted around her as to not add stress to her life, but I never thought that I was always ‘mad’ or never chill, weird! I just got a bit annoyed at her the other day for telling me how to drive.

She was being an annoying know it all & told me turn hete, I used to be an Uber driver, I know the area. I had Gps. I just told her to please not tell me how to drive. as it was very distracting & annoying.

I’ll never ever be that nice or naieve again.

jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, mote.of.soul, unaluna