View Single Post
Superpower

Member Since Jul 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Jul 17, 2024 at 09:56 PM

I just found out my abuser admitted to it… this is a relief because I thought once the detectives asked me if I was comfortable with calling him and faking restarting our relationship and I said no because I wasn’t comfortable I thought it would end there because once they would go to his house he would deny everything. I was informed that detectives are very good at interrogating and he ended up admitting to it. This is A HUGE relief. I thought our justice system was trash, mind you I was 16-17 in 5 almost 6 month “relationship” with a 31 year old abusive man. Now I just turned 18 early June and I thought all hope was lost to get justice. At the end of July it’ll mark the day I left him, he abused me sexually emotionally and even at times physically. My ptsd has now given me nightmares and I smoked weed with him a lot, now I quit 8 months ago due to psychosis because of cannabis induced psychosis that the PTSD heightened. I just smelled cannabis that I used to love the smell of and now I hate the smell, it also gave me flashbacks and a headache. Now I’m learning that weed isn’t as harmless as I thought and I’m so grateful to have survived my psychosis episode, no medication needed I just needed to stop smoking. Now I can testify against him, I’m going to ask if it has to be in the same room as him because that’ll make me very uncomfortable. Hopefully I don’t have to testify in the same room but if I do have to I’ll still do it because I choose justice since Im blessed to have the possibility to have it. Anyway thank you for
hearing my rant.

Last edited by Superpower; Jul 17, 2024 at 11:06 PM..
Superpower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal