View Single Post
Superpower

Member Since Jul 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2024 at 12:58 AM

Thanks for the amazing advice! Actually it’s crazy that during all that I somehow managed to graduate highschool a year early so I’ve been in college now for almost a year❤️❤️❤️studying really brings me a purpose in life, I’m studying mass communications/ journalism because I’ve always had a big passion for writing! I’ve been staying away from alcohol, sometimes I get an urge but that’s rarely, I’m actually starting to really love how I feel sober. Thank you so much for understanding. I think I’m going to get justice, apparently he admitted to it and was put in custody but bailed out and now the hearing is in September. We’ll see what happens but he’s honestly a very sick and toxic individual so I’ll try my best to testify against him. I also just recently found alot of voice memos in the deleted/blocked folder that he sent me during that situation and when I managed to escape while he was harassing me to come back, I haven’t listened to them even though I’ve surprisingly been a little tempted for some reason, maybe to make sense of everything, im glad I haven’t listened though. I’m going to bring it up to my lawyers soon. Thank you for your advice it really helps when I feel like I’m to blame, I hope you have a great life.
Superpower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes