Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,406 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 19, 2024 at 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
I think I took way too many aspirin. I know they say it's not really good for your stomach but my headache WAS so bad today, I just had to take them. I haven't had a headache like that in quite a long time. I mean I did do a whole lot today. I chaired my AA meeting and brought the topic of "loneliness" which was really well received - then went out to lunch with all the ladies and talked for three hours! Omg, maybe that's what caused the bad headache, lol. Plus, the chimichangas, I love me some Mexican!

My friend also gave me a belated birthday present and wrote me a letter with a card that was so nice - I ended up having to wear a huge sombrero while every one sang happy birthday too even though I had done that all already two weeks ago - do you think they know I celebrated twice? LOL.

It's tough to feel unheard or unappreciated on this forum, especially this bipolar section. We all go through extremes where we don't fall under the spectrum of most people. I would never tell someone what they couldn't post or if they post too much because I've been through times like @BeyondtheRainbow said, that I didn't even know what I was doing, I was just looking for an outlet because no one else would hear me or listen. I'm sorry it's been hard for everyone; I hope we can still move forward and at least express ourselves on this thread, because for some people it's all we have.

You are in my thoughts and prayers @HALLIEBETH87 - I am deeply sorry for your loss.
How many aspirin did you take?

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous