View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2024 at 11:32 AM

I walked today. Around 30 min. but at a slower pace. My body needs to recover from couch2 10K running (though I will probably stay at 5K, I just like the coaching better on this program than on the couch 2 5K program I have, though I'm doubtful it's the original couch to 5k because it doesn't have as good of coaching as I remember from doing couch to 5 in the past). I have a long way to go though. I'm only on something like day 3 of week 1

I have found though that even when you walk at a slower pace, if you still swing your arms as if power walking, it really tones the upper arms.

I saw too that my neighborhood park installed tension weight machines outdoors in the park and there is usually absolutely no one using them early in the morning. Once I get less sore from Couch, I want to try a few of them out.

I don't so much need to lose weight as tone up my muscles. That's what I'm aiming for. I don't count calories b/c of a past with an ED. It's just too trying. I try to eat mostly healthy in a day, but I def. am not a health nut. As long as I don't eat junk all day and throw in healthy fats, fruits & veg, yogurt or cheese, I'm happy with it.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated