Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,505 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jul 20, 2024 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I just finished cleaning. I'm happy that the cleaning is done and the inside of my place seems better for now. But I'm feeling very depressed now that it's over. There's a special event going on close to where I live and it's a bit noisy. I don't need noisy stuff going on near me.
Yesterday I spot cleaned some areas of my carpet. I forgot I had some cleaner that you spray on, let dry and vacuum. I had to give it overnight to dry because it’s not hot enough for that task. But I’ve been putting it off and it gave me a sense of accomplishment that I needed. I don’t have to do it for awhile now.

My next door neighbor isn’t usually up early but the last few days he’s been up. And I hear either his tv or him talking. Irritating. I had to use headphones and a fan as white noise to block him out. He’s a decent enough neighbor but right now I wish he’d either shut up or turn the tv off. Maybe it’s the chaos going on now that makes stability more important than ever. Damn apartments. My upstairs neighbor definitely is no early bird but I came home to him stomping around since its mid-day now.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Jul 20, 2024 at 03:16 PM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat, unaluna, will19