LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2024 at 05:05 PM

Hey guys!

So glad to see everyone posting as usual. I always love seeing you all, I really do. Coming here gives me so much hope, because I feel so much less alone, which I think is the whole point of having this bipolar fellowship that we have here on this thread.

I think your story is so touching @MuddyBoots - I love seeing what you write and all your thoughts. I would read any book you come out with! Just whatever you write, whether is be stories or just an anthology of thoughts, poems and ideas. I want to write my book too; it's just a matter of getting the discipline to put it all together.

Today was an amazing day. I went to an AA meeting looking so rough, (because I dressed for the gym with no makeup) and still got asked out to lunch, lol. I told him I had a boyfriend, but it was nice to still get noticed. I ended up going to the gym alone because all my buddies couldn't make it, but I managed to do two hours by myself, which I was really proud of. Got home and ate lunch and kind of just flopped on my bed from being so tired, but managed to pull myself up and start laundry and start cleaning my house.

Moodwise I am pretty level. I am sleeping more, which was a worry for me just last week. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday and enjoying their weekend so far.

Hugs from:
bizi, Blueberrybook, JaneOnceMore, June08, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, unaluna