View Single Post
Jellyfish18

Member Since May 2017
26 hugs
given
Default Jul 21, 2024 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I remember your threads about men online. If you talk for years and have never met, you don’t really know what’s going on in their lives. Unless he lives on the other planet living in other countries doesn’t typically stop people, Of course he insists you are the only one. But it’s very unlikely that a person doesn’t have any romance in his life for years and only talks to someone online whom he never met. There’s nothing wrong to just talk online but I’d not compare it to in person interactions. This guy might be only available certain hours because his wife is home or maybe he was caught with his online shenanigans and now has tk be more careful

Do you work? Go to school? Volunteer? Have hobbies? I wonder if you’d benefit from focusing on something that would keep you busy and engaged in various things. I don’t know where you live but are there jobs available? Or training in something?
Hey.
Well, I think you mixed me up with somebody, I don't think I mentioned men online before. Anyway, thank you and those are valid points, I guess it is better to not put your trust in somebody you literally cannot trust. I think the main thing hurting me about this right now is that he, too, doesn't seem interested in talking and since this has been a pattern with the other 4 friends, I just worry there is something inherently off-putting or wrong about me. I cannot explain why otherwise such a number of people would suddenly start avoiding being with me.

There are some options where I live. I will be honest, since being forced to take these pills, I lost a lot of energy and personality (due to taking them) and I avoid going out other than with my closest friends. I mean, I do not go to an interest group or work, as I know I won't be able to handle the predominantly negative responses from people (which has also been a pattern on these pills, hardly anyone seems to like me or tolerate me without insulting me). I guess that is why this avoidance from my friends hurts more.
But I hate to expose myself to negativity willingly, and trust me, I have had plenty of experiences on these pills notwithstanding.

Last edited by Jellyfish18; Jul 21, 2024 at 01:17 PM..
Jellyfish18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote