Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2024 at 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It’s very kind of you to visit her at the hospital and help her in other ways but honestly it’s very puzzling to me why did you do all that for someone you barely know?

Pay her bills? And she didn’t even ask for it?

When you visited her in the hospital it was literally the first time you met her? Pushing and lifting wheel chair, helping with money, driving her around etc That’s something you do for family or trusted friend or you could do those things for strangers as a volunteer but then you don’t expect anything back!

We (and you) have no ways to know why people do what they do. No ways to know why she said this or that. I’d focus on why you do this or that. I think it’s dangerous to get that fast and that extremely close to strangers. It’s a sure way to get scammed or worse. You can’t expect close friendships with people you barely know
Yeah, you’re right about everything. I only knew her for a few months. I met her in the hospital, yes for the first time.

I never in my life did this much for anyone before. I felt sorry for her. I did like her as a person to apparently.

I made a big mistake loan ling her money as she inly paid me back $50 so far out of a $200 bill.

She has no savings, card, or job. She only makes a small income by renting out a room on air bnb.

She said that she’d pay me back, but I’mmnit sure about things as we just had a fall out.

She was rude to me in a text over a silly misunderstanding. I asked her a yes or no question a few times & she kept going on about something ekse.

So she then snapped & told me that she answered my question & that I’m insane. Wth? So rude! She was pissed that I blocked my calker I.D as she was screening calls.

She accused me if doing that on purpose when I forgot to turn it back on.

I told her that I did appreciate that. She went on to say that I’m never chill which isn’t true & that we’re not a good fit after I told her that I don’t want to be friends with her anymore

She was rude & disrespectful. I’m very upset that she would talk to me that way adter I visited her in the hospital & got her food too!

I trusted her to much unfortunately. I should’ve known she was bad news after finding out that all of her friends left her & that she doesn’t even have one single family member visit her.

Maybe she lied about her sob stories, idk.

I’ll never do anything like this again. It was my first & last time.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul