Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2024 at 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
Oh personally I’d find the instagram messages very telling, this indirect way (am guessing it was a meme or such like) of communication is quite manipulative imo,. But you already knew that, I hope you’ll get your money back!
It was a meme. Wth was she trying to tell me? That I should excuse her awful behavior since she has past trauma in her life & mental health issues? Ugh!

I have issues too, but I wouldn’t ignore someone I owed money to & accuse them of not being ‘chill’ or being ‘crazy’ for asking for their money back.

She made a drug reference & she sounded high yesterday. She’s usually stoned.

I asked her if she used my money to buy drugs for herself & she said no but I don’t believe her.

She said that I’m ‘angry’ & that I’m scaring her & that I have bad energy. Wth? Is she gaslighting me or is she insane?

I’ll definitely give her a piece of my mind IF I ever get my money back.

I was matter of fact & I told her that too. I said that most people would be upset in this situation too.

She is a low life manipulative drug addict, ugh!

I don’t mind when people use weed, but with her, she is always stoned. Ar first I thought she needed it for her painful spasms, but it’s like she can’t function w/o weed.

No wonder no one came to visit her in the hospital. No wonder why everyone abandoned her.

She belongs in a psychward. She talk crazy & keeps talking about the universe & landing.

I told her to contact me when she’s sober as I can’t understand anything she says when she’s high usually

Does it sound like I won’t get my money back?

My best friend said no, she has no intention of paying me back. Is she just messing with me? If so, why? I was nothing but nice to her.

I’ll never ever do even a quarter of what I did for her for anyone again. People usually take advantage of nice people unfortunately.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote