View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,406 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2024 at 05:04 PM

Beautiful day today. Went to the coffee shop with Husband and Daughter, then went to the park, which was a lot of fun. 😁 I was honestly probably having too much fun because Daughter kept on hissing at me to be quiet and stop. Lol. She's getting to that age. Will be 13 in October. I came to the realization this is probably our last park summer. 😭 😭 😭 I can't see her wanting to go to the park with mom and dad next summer. I'm going to be full of so many feels when she starts middle school in the fall. She won't be in elementary school anymore! 😭 😭 😭 I'll probably be all emotional. Luckily it's a Tuesday, so Husband has off of work and can hold my hand while I cry. Lol. She's growing up so fast!

Husband is really stressed right now. I asked him if there was anything I could do to help him (besides adult fun time stuff) and he told me he just wants me to keep on taking care of myself, so I've decided to go back on my full seroquel dose. I once had a therapist who helped me through some of my worse, non mood related psychosis, and once I'd come out of it he told me he didn't think I'd even last a week without an AP. We don't need psychotic raspberry. I don't think Husband could handle it right now, and I love him SO much, and he's told me multiple times he doesn't care if I've gained weight. He's just happy I'm stable and home with him and not at Winnebago. And he told me I look better with a little weight on me. 😊

Thursday night Daughter is hanging out with her babysitter for a while at night, at her house, so Husband and I will have the apartment all to ourselves. ❤️ Date night! I'm so excited. And during the day Husband, Daughter and I are going to a farm and get to feed goats and pet chickens and cats and hold ducklings and baby chicks. Aw. That should be fun too. We're trying to figure out an end of the summer trip for us to take but are drawing blanks. I'm sure we'll figure out something.

@Blueberrybook

That's great you got your keys back! I still don't have control of my meds back since my accidental gabapentin OD, even if I'm not suicidal and don't want to hurt myself at all. I'm quite happy. Sucks you had to wait so long at the dentist. I hate the dentist!

@LadyShadow

That's exciting about meeting William Shatner!!! I'm a Star Trek geek too. Lol. Husband actually turned me on to the series and I have fond memories of binge watching Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager with him while eating Nerds when we were in our early twenties. I hope you have fun at the convention!

@BeyondtheRainbow

Sorry to hear about your fall. Chin up. I'm sure things will start looking up in the future. That's the beauty of bipolar. A down episode, leads to stability, leads to an up episode, leads to a somewhat episode, leads to a somewhat down episode, and I've learned bad things usually come in threes too. 🫂 ❤️

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots