View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2024 at 10:09 PM

I’ve been gone all day. I had trouble getting to sleep so slept past when I usually wake up and had to rush to get going. Went to my daughter’s house and treated her and my granddaughter to the movie Inside Out 2. Then hung out at her place. She made an excellent dinner of Chilean bass, some kind of biscuits with shredded cheese in them and green beans. Then I had to hurry back for 500 night here.

I really treasure what I have here. I know most of them would try to stay friends with me if I had a depressive episode but I’m not sure about a manic episode. That worries me because I really love how good my life is right now. I don’t worry about family though because they are still with me after everything I’ve put them though.

It was a long day I’m pretty sure I’ll sleep tonight. It was fun catching up on everybody’s check in today. Hugs to everyone

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, unaluna