View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
8,247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2024 at 11:54 PM

Oh my god. I just read the best short story submission I have ever received for the ezine. I am so excited. It was amazing. Holy shyt man. All the stories I'm publishing in the August issue are good but this one is going to make it EPIC!!! Omg. It's too good for our little ezine!!! Truly divinely written. I can't express it properly in words! It's like discovering buried treasure or something as an editor. Something truly special. 😊

I still have to get my fat booty in gear and work on my own writing. I'm about to go to bed right now though. I wish I wouldn't have given myself such a tight deadline! Was I insane?! I have to spend five hours of my day tomorrow listening to my audiobook and either approving it for final production or requesting changes again. Ugh. And I have to format all the stories for the ezine to get them ready for publication because that's coming up fast. They have to be up by the 1st. I hate doing that. That's my least favorite part of the whole publishing process. It's such a pain in the rear.

Anyway, gotta go to bed. Nighttime seroquel kicking in. Good night and love you all! 🥰

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
bizi, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
bizi