View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
234 hugs
given
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 02:26 AM

To anyone wondering what's going on with my son, he was released and is back at the home.

He thinks the 3rd degree assault was dropped, but the malicious malice wasn't. He took a prn and was calmer. I used a new technique on him that my sister taught me. So instead of saying you should only have 3 cups of coffee, instead say if it were me I would only have 3 cups of coffee. He was more receptive to that. He needs to work on taking a prn when he's starting to feel paranoid and delusional. He said they weren't treating him like a little kid he just got paranoid and delusional.

For awhile today we didn't know where he was. We were worried sick bc he wasn't on the jails roster. We thought maybe he was in the hospital.

So my sister said tonight that she's not going to stop helping us, she said she just can't work harder than we do on our problems. Like a new wound coming back on me and josh being aggressive and violent. She thinks my wound came back bc i was eating too much sodium. But I just got groceries and I was able to find lightly salted snacks and other stuff. But it made her mad and my sister Heather is the sweetest kindest person I've ever met in my life. She has her own health problems and a very needy husband. The closest he can come to cooking is boiling hot dogs or making pb&j. Seriously he is a big baby and a bigot. Idk how she stays with him. But not my business.

I'm sorry I'm not able to give support at this time. I'm just going through so much.

Last edited by Manarinorange; Jul 24, 2024 at 02:38 AM..

Hugs from:
bizi, June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte