View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 11:52 AM

I’m doing good. For a few days I was sleeping a ton. Like 16 hours a day , 10 hours a day plus a nap, etc. that lasted about 4 days. I’m starting to get some energy back though. Idk what that was about. At first I thought I was getting depressed because I don’t normally sleep that excessively. My mood was fine though. I was just really tired for some reason and just kept sleeping.

I took a walk today which was nice to get out. I returned a book to the library. I also finished another book on my kindle today. The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday. It was really good. I love his books based in stoic philosophy. I started a new cozy fantasy novel.

So I didn’t get much done the past few days because I was mostly sleeping, I’m hoping to make up for all that though the next few days I’m hoping to be more productive. I have a violin lesson tomorrow night. I haven’t been practicing as much as I’d like mainly due to struggling with lack of motivation and energy. I also really need to clean because I’ve been slacking on that severely. Also due to lack of motivation and energy. I know these are the types of things though that once you start then motivation follows. It’s just a matter of actually STARTING a task and not procrastinating.

Anyway, my mood is fine it’s just I need to get out of this kind of slump I’m in. I’d like to do some artwork too.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Blueberrybook, Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow, Manarinorange, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Manarinorange