View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
I remember sweeteners like Equal and Sweet and Low. Nasty crap!!! I don’t buy sugar free anymore because it not only tastes strange but they compensate by adding more fat. So I watch my portions.

I haven’t had soda literally in 8 years. No fast food for years too. Recently I treated myself to fried chicken and French Fries. But since I don’t like eat like that anymore it felt like a brick was in my stomach! So HEAVY!

———
Sent from my iPhone
Yeah, portion control, with real food. Good on you for not having soda! I’m still stuck on one a day. Sometimes I use it too have an orange cycle instead. Ice cream with orange soda. It’s not a lot of ice cream and I only use half a can of soda,…but…oh so good in hot humid weather

Yesterday I went out and had Arby’s. The roast beef sandwich was fine but the potatoe cakes,….ugh I could hardly eat them because they’re fiied. Never again. No fried foods for me.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
eskielover, Travelinglady